[freenet-support] Freenet node on FreeBSD
Serp2006
2016-11-13 10:51:07 UTC
Spam detection software, running on the system "freenetproject.org",
has identified this incoming email as possible spam. The original
message has been attached to this so you can view it or label
similar future email. If you have any questions, see

Content preview: Hello everyone, can someone help me with better understanding
of setup of the node in the freebsd environment? I have a Nas4Free installed
on my home server, with ability to create jails. I looked through wiki, but
part related to the headless freebsd installation not very detailed. Appreciate
any help/ more detailed guide. Thanks in advance! [...]

Content analysis details: (5.7 points, 5.0 required)

pts rule name description
2.0 FREENET_FROM_BACKUPMX Received from the backup-MX server
0.2 FREEMAIL_REPLYTO_END_DIGIT Reply-To freemail username ends in digit
(serp2006[at]protonmail.com)
(serp2006[at]protonmail.com)
0.0 FREEMAIL_FROM Sender email is commonly abused enduser mail provider
(serp2006[at]protonmail.com)
(serp2006[at]protonmail.com)
0.8 BAYES_50 BODY: Bayes spam probability is 40 to 60%
[score: 0.5596]
0.0 HTML_MESSAGE BODY: HTML included in message
-0.1 DKIM_VALID_AU Message has a valid DKIM or DK signature from author's
domain
-0.1 DKIM_VALID Message has at least one valid DKIM or DK signature
0.1 DKIM_SIGNED Message has a DKIM or DK signature, not necessarily valid
0.8 RDNS_NONE Delivered to internal network by a host with no rDNS
2.0 FREENET_LOC_SHORT Contains short body and URI

The original message was not completely plain text, and may be unsafe to
open with some email clients; in particular, it may contain a virus,
or confirm that your address can receive spam. If you wish to view
it, it may be safer to save it to a file and open it with an editor.
Ann O'Nymous
2016-11-16 11:25:11 UTC
Post by Serp2006
Spam detection software, running on the system "freenetproject.org",
has identified this incoming email as possible spam. The original
message has been attached to this so you can view it or label
similar future email. If you have any questions, see
Content preview: Hello everyone, can someone help me with better understanding
of setup of the node in the freebsd environment? I have a Nas4Free installed
on my home server, with ability to create jails. I looked through wiki, but
part related to the headless freebsd installation not very detailed. Appreciate
any help/ more detailed guide. Thanks in advance! [...]
That's a rather rude way to handle a question! And hating on Protonmail?
Arne Babenhauserheide
2016-11-16 19:33:45 UTC
Post by Ann O'Nymous
Post by Serp2006
Spam detection software, running on the system "freenetproject.org",
has identified this incoming email as possible spam. The original
message has been attached to this so you can view it or label
similar future email. If you have any questions, see
Content preview: Hello everyone, can someone help me with better understanding
of setup of the node in the freebsd environment? I have a Nas4Free installed
on my home server, with ability to create jails. I looked through wiki, but
part related to the headless freebsd installation not very detailed. Appreciate
any help/ more detailed guide. Thanks in advance! [...]
That's a rather rude way to handle a question! And hating on Protonmail?
This was an automated email, so no one wanted to be rude. Spam is a
reality and spam filters sometimes get the wrong message. That’s not intentional.

To get support, please tell us what doesn’t work.

For a headless install try

java -jar new_installer_offline.jar -console

Best wishes,
Arne
--
Unpolitisch sein